Gain Project Insights through JQL
Gain Project Insights through JQLEnroll for free
Total Play Time: 125 min
Learn JQL to form useful and powerful queries. You'll learn how JQL can unleash the power of Jira to help you understand and improve how you and your team work. You'll learn the basics of using JQL to form powerful queries, configure Jira, and produce enviable reports and dashboards that provide you and your team the insights you need to keep your projects at peak efficiency.
Anyone who searches for issues in Jira! You may be brand new or looking to expand your skills. Get the most out of Jira with JQL.
- Introduction (2 min)
- Using Basic Search (9 min)
- Exploring the Elements of a Query (10 min)
- Building Up Your Query (18 min)
- Searching with Dates (9 min)
- Searching with Text (16 min)
- Searching with Functions (12 min)
- Searching with Keywords and Operators (12 min)
- Displaying Your Search Results (5 min)
- Other Uses of JQL (10 min)
- Putting It All Together (12 min)
If you can control your own Internet Explorer settings, you can fix this by enabling font downloads. Here’s how:
1. In Internet Explorer, click the gear icon or the Tools menu, then choose Internet options.
2. When the Internet Options window appears, select the Security tab, choose the Internet zone, and click Custom level.
3. When the Security Settings window appears, scroll to the Downloads section and enable the Font download setting.
4. Click OK twice to save your settings, then close and reopen Internet Explorer.
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: