Jira Administrator Certification Prep
Jira Administration for Data Center and Server Certification Prep Course (ACP-100)On Demand $50
This course is for experienced Jira Administrators.
You'll learn what to expect from the Jira Administrator certification exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of the exam topics from people who wrote the exam. The course includes detailed discussion of sample questions, and recommended “Lab Challenge” exercises that can be completed in a hands-on labs lab environment. You can access the lab environment for a total of 24 hours within a 30 day period. The 24-hour timer will start when you first access the lab environment, pause after 30 minutes of inactivity, and begin ticking down again each time the lab environment is resumed.
Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional for Jira Administration
- You have 2-3 years of experience administering Jira on Server or Data Center.
- You understand the specifics of Jira Server. (Cloud-specific material is no longer covered in the exam except at a high level when comparing Cloud, Server and Data Center to meet a company's needs.)
- You can interpret and translate business requirements to Jira.
- You can keep Jira healthy because you grasp how your choices affect Jira's performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability.
- You’re a guru when it comes to workflows, schemes, and other features available through Jira.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices within Jira.
Course Content and Resources
- On Demand Course
- Sample Questions
- Exam Topics
- Virtual Lab
- Lab Access Instructions
- Lab Challenges
- Advanced User Features
- Configuring Global Settings, Layout, Design and User Communication
- Application and Project Access and Permissions
- General Project Configuration
- Authentication and Security
- Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
- Setting up Notifications and Email
- Jira Administration
- Administering and Extending Jira
← Back to Jira course catalog