Jira Administrator Certification Prep
Jira Server Administrator Certification Prep Course (ACP-100)On Demand $50
This course is for experienced Jira Administrators.
You'll learn what to expect from the Jira Administrator certification exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of the exam topics from people who wrote the exam. The course includes detailed discussion of sample questions, and recommended “Lab Challenge” exercises that come with 24 hours of consecutive access to your own lab environment.
Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional for Jira Administration
- You have 2-3 years of experience administering Jira.
- You understand the specifics of Jira Server. (Cloud-specific material is no longer covered in the exam except at a high level when comparing Cloud, Server and Data Center to meet a company's needs.)
- You can interpret and translate business requirements to Jira.
- You can keep Jira healthy because you grasp how your choices affect Jira's performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability.
- You’re a guru when it comes to workflows, schemes, and other features available through Jira.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices within Jira.
Course Content and Resources
- On Demand Course
- Sample Questions
- Exam Topics
- Virtual Lab
- Lab Access Instructions
- Lab Challenges
- Advanced User Features
- Configuring Global Settings, Layout, Design and User Communication
- Application and Project Access and Permissions
- General Project Configuration
- Authentication and Security
- Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
- Setting up Notifications and Email
- Jira Server Administration
- Administering and Extending Jira
← Back to Jira course catalog