Agile Development with Jira Software Certification Prep
Agile Development with Jira Software Certification Prep (ACP-300)On Demand $50
This course is for experienced Agile practitioners.
You'll learn what to expect from the Agile Development with Jira Software certification exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of the exam topics from people who wrote the exam. The course includes detailed discussion of sample questions, and recommended “Lab Challenge” exercises that come with 24 hours of consecutive access to your own lab environment.
Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional in Agile Development with Jira Software
- Knowledge of the software development process
- At least one year of experience with Agile project management using Jira and Jira agile, or Jira Software, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, and using reports to identify and implement performance improvements for your team and/or Agile boards
- Prior Scrum Master or Agile certification (recommended)
- Awareness of Atlassian tools that integrate with Jira Software
- Ability to create and configure Jira Software boards and filters to satisfy business requirements
- Ability to read and use generated reports
- Ability to design a workflow to support Agile processes
High level topics
- What to expect on the exam
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- Technical lectures and sample exam questions
- Review of Study Guide (including business cases and study questions)
- 24 consecutive hours of access to a Jira Server environment
← Back to Jira course catalog