Jira Service Desk Administrator Certification Prep
Jira Service Desk Administrator Certification Prep (ACP-400)On Demand $50
This course is for experienced Jira Service Desk Administrators.
You'll learn what to expect from the Jira Service Desk Administrator certification exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of the exam topics from people who wrote the exam. The course includes detailed discussion of sample questions, and recommended “Lab Challenge” exercises that come with 24 hours of consecutive access to your own lab environment.
Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Jira Service Desk Administrator
- You have at least one year of experience administering Jira Service Desk.
- You can interpret business requirements to design your Jira Service Desk queues.
- You can design SLAs to meet your business goals.
- You can integrate and manage a Confluence Knowledge Base to support your operations.
- You can customize Jira Service Desk reports and use them to identify trends and gain greater efficiencies.
- You can keep Jira Service Desk healthy because you grasp how your choices affect performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability.
- You can manage workflows, schemes, and other features of Jira Service Desk to support your service teams' needs.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices.
High level topics
- What to expect on the exam
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the Jira Service Desk administrator's skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- Technical lectures and sample exam questions
- Review of Study Guide (including business cases and study questions)
- 24 consecutive hours of access to a Jira Server environment
- Authentication, Access and Security
- Project Configuration and Workflows
- Manage the Jira Service Desk
← Back to Certification course catalog