Atlassian System Administrator Certification Prep
Atlassian System Administrator Certification Prep (ACP-500)On Demand $50
This course is for experienced Jira Service Desk Administrators.
This recorded course is for experienced System Administrators, and provides you with a structured preparation path for the Atlassian System Administrator (Jira/Confluence) certification exam. The course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the ACP Certification exam and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures across the key topics on the exam. You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. The trainer also displays and discusses many sample exam questions. You'll receive comprehensive case studies that cover all the exam topics.
You are a skilled administrator of server-class operating systems.
- You have at least one to two years of experience with system administration for Jira and Confluence, including installing, configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- You can analyze and respond to performance diagnostics.
- You can plan and execute migrations.
- You are very familiar with typical system administration responsibilities related to networking, databases and user directories.
- You grasp the fundamentals of JVM.
High level topics
- Roadmap and Course Goals
- What to expect on the exam?
- What you need to know: In depth with the Exam Topics and Sample Questions
- Overview of the Case Studies
- System Architecture
- Configuration and Installation
- Upgrades and Migrations
In-depth Case Studies Review
- Starting from Scratch
- Three Companies Merge
- Confluence Performance Slowdowns
- Moving to Virtual Environments
← Back to Jira course catalog
← Back to Confluence course catalog