Go Agile with Jira
Go Agile with Jira
Your Jira experience differs, based on how your organization has deployed it. You may be running in the Cloud or as a Server deployment, so enroll for whichever you’re using. To determine which you’re using, open a browser with your Jira instance and view the URL address. If the URL includes your_sitename.atlassian.net, you’re on a Cloud platform (acme.atlassian.net would be a Cloud instance). If not, then you’re on Server.
Total Play Time: 78 min
This series is for new Jira Software users. These tutorials focus on creating and configuring Scrum boards, creating, updating and working on issues, planning and running sprints, and enhancing boards for ease of use by the development team.
Anyone who will manage agile software development: developers, team leads, product owners, product managers and scrum masters to name a few. Some Jira and agile knowledge is assumed.
- Introducing Scrum and Kanban Boards (9 min)
- Creating a Project (4 min)
- Configuring Workflows and Columns (9 min)
- Quick Filters and Swimlanes (6 min)
- Creating an Issue (5 min)
- Building up Your Issue (6 min)
- Prioritizing and Estimating (7 min)
- Starting a Sprint (4 min)
- Updating Issues (3 min)
- Transitioning Issues (5 min)
- Finishing an Active Sprint (3 min)
- Using Reports (6 min)
- Putting It All Together (10 min)
If you can control your own Internet Explorer settings, you can fix this by enabling font downloads. Here’s how:
1. In Internet Explorer, click the gear icon or the Tools menu, then choose Internet options.
2. When the Internet Options window appears, select the Security tab, choose the Internet zone, and click Custom level.
3. When the Security Settings window appears, scroll to the Downloads section and enable the Font download setting.
4. Click OK twice to save your settings, then close and reopen Internet Explorer.
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: