Training Credits offer the most convenient way to purchase Atlassian University training.
- Accommodate multiple individuals' varied training needs and still avoid multiple procurement hassles with a one-time purchase of Training Credits.
- Manage a single account and optionally share passkeys to redeem training.
- Automatic reports on usage and balance.
- Redeem OnDemand courses with Training Credits to control the 30 day access start date
- Earn a 20% bulk discount starting at 20,000 credits for $16,000 USD.
- Leverage your "use or lose" budgets to guarantee your team has training options.
- Pre-purchase with confidence even if you haven't planned your training strategy.
- Purchase here with us (via credit card) to select any amount of training credits to redeem on any Atlassian University training within a year.
Save 20% when you purchase 20,000 credits or more.
|Number of Credits||Discount||$ per Credit|
|0 - 19,999||0%||$1.00|
If you're considering purchasing between 16,000-19,999 credits, you should purchase 20,000 and take advantage of the 20% discount. Here are some examples:
- Purchase 3,500 credits for $3,500
- Purchase 18,000 credits for $18,000
- Purchase 20,000 credits for $16,000
- Purchase 30,000 credits for $24,000
Redemption of 1 credit is $1. Credits must be redeemed and consumed within 12 months from purchase. Download data sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Training Credits account owner purchases credits.
- Upon receipt of payment, the system sends the Training Credits owner a confirmation along with a unique passkey code and directions for usage. The Training Credits owner can also share the passkey code with team members
- The Training Credits owner or team members can purchase training by entering the passkey code when prompted for payment.
- The Training Credits owner can set up the account to either require approval of credit usage or not. If approval is chosen, the system sends an email to the Training Credits owner for approval.
- Upon approval to purchase training with the passcode key, the system sends a confirmation to the registering user and to the credit owner.
Yes, you can delegate to one or more individuals. They can then view the account balance and approve credit usage.
Unused Training Credits expire 1 year from the date of purchase. We'll send reminders to use outstanding credits, giving your team ample opportunities to use them.
Training Credit (USD)
Training credits are priced at $ 1.00 USD per training credit.