eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira: Let's get started!
eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira: Let's get started!Enroll for free
Total Play Time: 50 min
Get familiar with the main concepts of eazyBI Reports and Charts for Jira and learn how to build your reports. Follow all the steps to get the reports you need - data import from Jira, report creation and chart customization, and sharing reports in dashboards.
Jira Project Managers and Team Leaders, as well as users responsible for data analysis.
- Introduction to eazyBI (7 minutes)
- Import data (8 minutes)
- Start building report (11 minutes)
- Using charts - Part I (timeline) (6 minutes)
- Using charts - Part II (bar chart, line chart, pie chart) (5 minutes)
- Share reports (8 minutes)
- Ready-made reports from eazyBI Demo account (5 minutes)
- Understand eazyBI basic concepts and main process steps: import data, create reports, share them
- Get familiar with report building blocks: measures and dimensions
- Drag-n-drop report creation: Columns, Rows, Pages
- Understand dimension hierarchies and members, and the report context
- Different chart types and chart customization options
- Create eazyBI dashboards and share reports
- Get reports and dashboards fast from eazyBI Demo account
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: