Agile Development with JIRA SW Certification Prep (On Demand) eLearning
This course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the Agile Development with JIRA Software ACP Certification exam, and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures.
You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. You'll receive a comprehensive business-case based study guide that covers all the exam topics, and access to sample exam questions.
This course is for experienced Agile practitioners.
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional in Agile Development with JIRA Software
- Knowledge of the software development process
- At least one year of experience with Agile project management using JIRA and JIRA Agile, or JIRA Software, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, and using reports to identify and implement performance improvements for your team and/or Agile boards
- Prior Scrum Master or Agile certification (recommended)
- Awareness of Atlassian tools that integrate with JIRA Software
- Ability to create and configure JIRA Software boards and filters to satisfy business requirements
- Ability to read and use generated reports
- Ability to design a workflow to support Agile processes
High level topics
- What to expect
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- Technical lectures and sample exam questions
- Review of Study Guide (including business cases and study questions)
Sections of the exam
- Gather, Communicate and Iterate Requirements
- Configuring and using JIRA as a project administrator
- Configuring JIRA Software
- Using JIRA Software to support Agile development teams
- Reporting with JIRA Software
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 120 day period.