Agile Development with Jira Software Certification Prep (On Demand)
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 365 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 150.00 USD per participant
This course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the Agile Development with Jira Software ACP Certification exam, and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures.
You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. You'll receive case studies that explore the exam topics, and access to sample exam questions. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24 consecutive hour timeframe to explore in your own instance.
This course is for experienced Agile practitioners.
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional in Agile Development with Jira Software
- Knowledge of the software development process
- At least one year of experience with Agile project management using Jira and Jira agile, or Jira Software, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, and using reports to identify and implement performance improvements for your team and/or Agile boards
- Prior Scrum Master or Agile certification (recommended)
- Awareness of Atlassian tools that integrate with Jira Software
- Ability to create and configure Jira Software boards and filters to satisfy business requirements
- Ability to read and use generated reports
- Ability to design a workflow to support Agile processes
High level topics
- What to expect
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- Technical lectures and sample exam questions
- Review of Study Guide (including business cases and study questions)
- Configuring and managing a Software project
- Configuring and managing boards (Scrum, Kanban)
- Planning and working in a Software project (estimation, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint management)
- Reporting in Jira Software
- Integrating Jira Software with other Atlassian tools
In-depth Case Studies Review
Your Certification Prep course includes 24 hours of consecutive access to a virtual Jira Server environment, which you can use to explore the product's functionality and the concepts covered in the case studies.
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 365 day period.