Confluence Administrator Certification Prep (On Demand) eLearning
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 150.00 USD per participant
This course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the ACP Certification exam, and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures.
You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. You'll receive a comprehensive business-case based study guide that covers all the exam topics, and access to sample exam questions.
This course is for experienced Confluence Administrators.
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional for Confluence Administration
- Experience working as a Confluence Administrator (2-3 years is recommended)
- Ability to interpret and translate business requirements to Confluence and maintain the health of the system
- An excellent understanding of user features and space administration, and all the application management tools accessible from the Confluence UI
- Ability to administer Confluence in both Cloud and Server environments and within any sized team, from a small organization to a company-wide enterprise
- A strong grasp of how your choices affect the performance, scalability and day-to-day manageability of Confluence
- Understanding of how to consult with Atlassian resources and engage with the Atlassian community to support your team in implementing Confluence best practices
High level topics
- What to expect
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the Confluence Administrator's skillset
- Technical lectures and sample exam questions
- Review of Study Guide (including Confluence business cases, study questions and hands-on exercises
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 120 day period.