Getting More from JIRA Software (On Demand) eLearning
This course focuses on the Agile project team. Project Managers and Product Owners learn how to turn customer feedback into a well organized backlog and how to ensure that estimation statistics are giving them the information they need.
Scrum masters and board admins learn how to configure boards to meet all project requirements, regardless of the complexity of the project. Developers learn how to use and log time against sub-tasks. The entire team experiences the benefits of JIRA Software's integration with development and collaboration tools, for the purpose of monitoring sprints and planning releases. They also learn how to maximize JIRA's reporting capabilities.
Duration: 7 hours
- Given a set of requirements, create and configure a Kanban board
- Given a Kanban board and a set of Support requirements, use swimlanes and quick filters to implement the requirements
- Given a set of requirements for supporting a larger scale project, create and configure boards to implement the requirements
- Given a set of reporting requirements, select the correct JIRA Agile report for displaying appropriate data
Experienced JIRA Agile users, JIRA administrators, agile project/program managers, scrum masters, software development project owners and developers - Applies to JIRA Software.
- Getting Started with JIRA Agile/Software (or equivalent experience)
- Basic working knowledge of JIRA Software
- Use JIRA Agile boards to support Agile project management
- Create and configure a board to satisfy specific business requirements
- Use multiple boards and filters to satisfy specific user requirements
- Support larger scale projects using JIRA Agile boards and functionality
- Use JIRA Agile reports to inform project decisions
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
Not sure when you'll start your course? On Demand courses are available immediately and expire 30 days from the time of purchase (no exceptions). So, if you're not sure when you'll be able to start your class, click HERE to buy the course with training credits! While it requires an additional step for you to log into our training portal to manually start your class, it's worth it if you'd prefer the flexibility of pausing the 30 day clock until you're ready to begin. Training credits, unlike On Demand courses, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.
This class is offered in various formats:
Before you Purchase: If you're not sure when you'll start your On Demand course, purchase it using training credits instead. Otherwise the 30-day clock starts ticking when you purchase from here. See details below.