Getting More from Jira Workflows (On Demand) eLearning
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 300.00 USD per participant
Note: This is the 4 hour version of this course. We are in the process of upgrading the On Demand version to the 8 hour version of the course which will be ready approximately by the end of November 2017.
In this intermediate-level course, you'll learn advanced workflow features and best practices for configuring them. Workflow features include post-functions, conditions, validators and commonly used status and transition properties.
You'll work to find solutions to common requirements coming from real business scenarios that Jira administrators face on a daily basis. By the end of class, you'll be able to build more effective Jira workflows by using all available workflow features.
Duration: 4 hours
- Distinguish between the following advanced workflow features, create, implement and test each on functioning workflows: conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Design workflow solutions for common business (process) requirements using the advanced workflow features mentioned above
This course is designed for new Jira Software Administrators who administer Jira Software and/or Jira Core.
Atlassian University's Jira Admin Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent. You should also be comfortable with:
- Managing users / groups / roles
- Creating and using screens, fields, projects, issues, and schemes
- Creating and using workflow statuses, transitions and schemes
- Basic workflow concepts review (e.g., schemes, general terminology)
- Modify workflows to address business requirements using conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Best practice for using the following advanced workflow features (including 3rd party add-ons): conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Use transition-based and status-based workflow properties (e.g., to apply status-based permissions)
- Address complex real-world process requirements using Jira workflows (e.g., establish an approval process)
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
Not sure when you'll start your course? On Demand courses are available immediately and expire 30 days from the time of purchase (no exceptions). So, if you're not sure when you'll be able to start your class, click HERE to buy the course with training credits! While it requires an additional step for you to log into our training portal to manually start your class, it's worth it if you'd prefer the flexibility of pausing the 30 day clock until you're ready to begin. Training credits, unlike On Demand courses, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.
This class is offered in various formats:
Before you Purchase: If you're not sure when you'll start your On Demand course, purchase it using training credits instead. Otherwise the 30-day clock starts ticking when you purchase from here. See details below.