Getting Started with Confluence - for users (On Demand) eLearning
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 300.00 USD per participant
After completing this course, attendees will be able to create various types of content in Confluence. They'll be able to collaborate with co-workers to share knowledge and information in their workplace, increase access to information, and enhance their productivity.
In this introductory course, attendees will focus on how to start working successfully with Confluence. They'll learn the basics of Confluence and how to use it most effectively as they build their content and collaborate with co-workers. They'll learn how to navigate within the hierarchical content structure and will gain hands-on experience by performing many of the most common tasks in Confluence. Attendees will learn how to create and edit documents, known as pages, as well as format these documents. They'll also learn how to organize pages in Confluence's environment. Attendees will learn to add many types of media to their documents and use both basic and complex formatting tools to create robust content. They'll also learn the basics of using blueprints and macros. Attendees will learn how to use Confluence not just as a repository of content, but also as a collaborative working environment where information is shared through Confluence's social network features.
Duration: 3.5 hours
ObjectivesAfter attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Navigate inside of Confluence’s hierarchical environment
- Create, edit and format documents in Confluence
- Create great looking content using formatting tools
- Work collaboratively with co-workers inside of Confluence
- Use Confluence’s social network features such as like, share, and comment
- Link documents to content inside and outside of the Confluence environment
- Use macros to create robust content
All Confluence users.
- Pages and blogs
- Social network features
- Content formatting
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
Not sure when you'll start your course? On Demand courses are available immediately and expire 30 days from the time of purchase (no exceptions). So, if you're not sure when you'll be able to start your class, click HERE to buy the course with training credits! While it requires an additional step for you to log into our training portal to manually start your class, it's worth it if you'd prefer the flexibility of pausing the 30 day clock until you're ready to begin. Training credits, unlike On Demand courses, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.
The items below "Materials" will complement your course.
Please remember for your Virtual lab that you will only have 24 hours to complete the lab.
When you have completed the course please submit a survey here to let us know how your course went.
This class is offered in various formats:
Before you Purchase: If you're not sure when you'll start your On Demand course, purchase it using training credits instead. Otherwise the 30-day clock starts ticking when you purchase from here. See details below.