JIRA Administrator Certification Prep (On Demand) eLearning
This recorded course is for experienced JIRA Administrators, and provides you with structured preparation for the JIRA Administrator certification exam.
You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. You'll receive a comprehensive business-case based study guide that covers all the exam topics, lab exercises based on the cases, and access to an online sample exam. This course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the JIRA Admin ACP Certification exam and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures across the key topics on the exam.
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- Anyone interested in becoming an Atlassian Certified Professional for JIRA Administration
- Experience working as a JIRA Administrator (2-3 years is recommended)
- Ability to administer JIRA in both Cloud and Server environments
- Ability to interpret and translate business requirements to JIRA and maintain the health of the system
- An excellent understanding of workflows, schemes, and other features accessible from the JIRA GUI
- A strong grasp of how your choices affect the performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability of JIRA
- Understanding of how to consult with Atlassian resources and engage with the Atlassian community to support your team in implementing JIRA best practices
High level topics
- What to expect
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the JIRA Administrator's skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- Layout, Design and User Communication
- User and Group Management
- Project Configuration
- Security and Permissions
- Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
- Moving or Archiving Individual Projects
- Global Settings and Integrations
- Application Administration
- Extending JIRA
- Advanced User Features
In-depth Study Guide Review
- Project Creation, Issue Filters and System
- User Directories and Workflows
- Email, Bulk Change and CSV, Indexing and Logging
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 120 day period.