Jira Reporting and Dashboards (On Demand) eLearning
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 300.00 USD per participant
This course is for those who are new to JIRA dashboards and reports.
You'll learn how to use Jira's out-of-the box reporting and dashboard capabilities to view and assess progress and bottlenecks within projects. In hands-on exercises, you'll create and configure a project dashboard and learn how to configure dashboard gadgets. You’ll also learn how to read Jira Software reports, configure a wallboard, and create a multi-project dashboard. The course discusses dashboard best practices and pitfalls and how to ensure your reporting reflects the right metrics at the right time. This course should put you on the path to using one of Jira's core strengths: displaying project status visually on fully customizable dashboards.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Identify and describe the purpose of the most commonly used reports in Jira and JIRA Agile
- Create a dashboard, populate it with gadgets and configure the gadgets
- Read and interpret Jira and Jira Software reports
- Create and use a wallboard
- Create a dashboard that tracks multiple projects
Agile project managers, scrum masters, technical managers, Jira system administrators, or anyone looking to learn more about Jira dashboards and reporting
Familiarity with Jira Software, Jira Query Language (JQL), and basic Jira functionality
- Overview of each of the major Jira and Jira agile reports - the purpose of each, how to use, how to read and interpret the data
- How to create a dashboard and populate it with gadgets
- How to create a dashboard that tracks multiple projects
- How to configure gadgets so they display data as you need
- How to create and use a wallboard
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
Not sure when you'll start your course? On Demand courses are available immediately and expire 30 days from the time of purchase (no exceptions). So, if you're not sure when you'll be able to start your class, click HERE to buy the course with training credits! While it requires an additional step for you to log into our training portal to manually start your class, it's worth it if you'd prefer the flexibility of pausing the 30 day clock until you're ready to begin. Training credits, unlike On Demand courses, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.
This class is offered in various formats:
Before you Purchase: If you're not sure when you'll start your On Demand course, purchase it using training credits instead. Otherwise the 30-day clock starts ticking when you purchase from here. See details below.