Jira ServiceDesk Administrator Certification Prep (On Demand)
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 150.00 USD per participant
This recorded course is for experienced Jira Service Desk Administrators, and provides you with structured preparation for the Jira Service Desk Administrator certification exam.
You'll learn what to expect from the exam, get in-depth guidance on how to focus your preparation, and hear technical discussion of key topics from people who wrote the exam. You'll receive a comprehensive business-case based study guide that covers all the exam topics, lab exercises based on the cases, and access to sample questions. This course provides you with all the tools you need to start preparing for the ACP Certification exam, and kicks off your preparation with engaging mini-lectures across the key topics on the exam. (There is considerable overlap in coverage with the Jira Administration Certification Prep; the common Jira Administration topics are covered here in somewhat less depth.)
Who should attend & suggested prerequisites
- You have at least one year of experience administering Jira Service Desk.
- You can interpret business requirements to design your Jira Service Desk queues.
- You can design SLAs to meet your business goals.
- You can integrate and manage a Confluence Knowledge Base to support your operations.
- You can customize Jira Service Desk reports and use them to identify trends and gain greater efficiencies.
- You can keep Jira Service Desk healthy because you grasp how your choices affect performance, scalability, and day-to-day manageability.
- You can manage workflows, schemes, and other features of Jira Service Desk to support your service teams' needs.
- You know how to take advantage of Atlassian resources and community to help your team implement best practices.
High level topics
- What to expect
- Profile of the target audience - are you ready?
- Overview of the Jira Service Desk Administrator's skillset
- How to prepare for each section of the exam
- In-depth Study Guide Review
Sections of the exam
- Layout, Design and User Communication
- User and Group Management
- Project Configuration
- Security and Permissions
- Issue Types, Fields, and Screens
- Moving or Archiving Individual Projects
- Global Settings and Integrations
- Application Administration
- Extending Jira Service Desk
- Advanced User Features
- Manage the Jira Service Desk
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like within a 120 day period.