Jira/Confluence Integration (On Demand) eLearning
Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is priced at $ 300.00 USD per participant
In this course, attendees learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications.
Learn to use Confluence to define product requirements, create Jira epics, stories, and issues and link them directly to the product requirements without ever leaving Confluence. Learn how to use Jira reporting to create dashboards that keep your team informed on project progress and status. The course is based on a scenario which demonstrates how to manage a project, from inception to completion of a sprint, using Jira, Jira Software and Confluence (agile experience is not necessary). Note that this course is not about integrating Confluence and Jira from a system administration context.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Use Jira and Confluence to manage the development process
- Manage tasks and projects using applications that they are familiar with
- Provide project-level reporting on tasks across applications
- Ensure that each member of the team is in touch with the development process and can work efficiently on tasks
Project managers, business analysts and developers, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
Jira Essentials and Getting Started with Confluence or equivalent
- General project admin: versions, components, screens
- Fields and field-itis
- Basic workflow
- Moving issues to a new project
- Project admin tools including helper interfaces
What is On Demand format?
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, and you want to get started right away. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
Not sure when you'll start your course? On Demand courses are available immediately and expire 30 days from the time of purchase (no exceptions). So, if you're not sure when you'll be able to start your class, click HERE to buy the course with training credits! While it requires an additional step for you to log into our training portal to manually start your class, it's worth it if you'd prefer the flexibility of pausing the 30 day clock until you're ready to begin. Training credits, unlike On Demand courses, are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.
This class is offered in various formats:
Before you Purchase: If you're not sure when you'll start your On Demand course, purchase it using training credits instead. Otherwise the 30-day clock starts ticking when you purchase from here. See details below.