Helpful hints for On Demand purchases:
- You'll have access to each course for 30 days from date of purchase. Certification Prep courses have 120 days of access.
- If you're purchasing more than one course, you may want to purchase each one separately, to make sure you can complete each before its access period expires.
- An even better option is to purchase training credits (https://training.atlassian.com/catalog/credit) and then use them to register for each course when you're ready. This way the timer starts when you're ready to go.
The eLearning is free.
Learn about the most common factors that can affect your Jira instance as it grows, so you can solve immediate problems and plan proactively for future growth.
All applications have bottlenecks in how they operate, and the bottlenecks often restrict how the application can grow. Understanding the most common ones will help a JIRA administrator to solve immediate problems and also plan for future growth of their JIRA instances.
This Skill Builder will be useful for both Jira Server Administrators and Jira Cloud administrators; some topics are specific to Jira Server. The material and homework does not require system access to your JIRA instance.
AudienceJira Administrators, System Administrators
Introduction – What is scaling?
Scaling Jira - Single Instance
- Jira sizing guide
- Jira data
- User management
- Deployment environment
- Monitoring and Maintenance
- Queries and boards
- Scaling apps
- Troubleshooting performance issues
Scaling Jira - Multiple Instances (Federated)
- What are multiple instances?
- Why federate?
- Federation features
- Federation Administration
Scaling Jira - Data Center
- Introduction to Jira Data Center