Getting More from Jira Workflows
Getting More from Jira WorkflowsOn Demand $400 Team Virtual $4,500 Onsite $7,500
full day course (6 Hours)
Do you want to learn how to configure and customize Jira workflows? In this course you'll discover advanced workflow features like conditions, validators, post functions, triggers, and commonly used status and transition properties. You'll learn workflow best practices and how to find solutions to common workflow requirements using real business scenarios. By the end of this hands-on course, you'll be able to build more effective Jira workflows by using all available workflow features. By the way, the concepts taught here apply to workflows in all Jira products.
Both Cloud and Server customers can take this course. Attendees will be given the option to use either platform for the hands-on labs. This course is not applicable to NextGen projects available on Cloud.
ObjectivesAfter attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Use advanced workflow features
- Deal with complex workflow requirements
- Implement best practices for creating and managing workflows
AudienceThis course is primarily designed for Jira administrators who are new to customizing workflows. However anyone who's responsible for, or interested in, designing and maintaining business processes and translating real-world business needs into Jira workflow requirements can benefit from taking this course.
Atlassian University's Jira Administration Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent. You should also be comfortable with:
- Managing users / groups / roles
- Creating and using screens, fields, projects, issues, and schemes
- Creating and using workflow statuses, transitions and schemes
- Reviewing basic workflow concepts and configuration
- Addressing complex real-world process requirements using Jira workflows
- Creating conditions and validators
- Automating your workflows with post functions
- Triggering transitions
- Extending workflows with properties
- Implementing best practices using advanced workflow features
Content in this course mentions Jira Service Desk, but is still relevant to Jira Service Management.
← Back to Jira course catalog