Use Git the Atlassian Way
Use Git the Atlassian WayEnroll for free
Total Play Time: 85 min
Get an intro to Git and the Bitbucket version control system. These tutorials provide an introduction to the Git version control system. After showing basic commands using the command line interface, they illustrate how Atlassian Bitbucket and SourceTree can make your work easier.
Anyone who wishes to learn Git for version control.
- Overview of Git (8 min)
- Getting Started with Git (10 min)
- More Git Commands (10 min)
- Cloning a Git Repository Using Bitbucket and SourceTree (10 mins)
- Managing the Local Git Workflow in SourceTree (15 min)
- Using Git Branches (12 min)
- Merging Local Changes Upstream (20 min)
If you can control your own Internet Explorer settings, you can fix this by enabling font downloads. Here’s how:
1. In Internet Explorer, click the gear icon or the Tools menu, then choose Internet options.
2. When the Internet Options window appears, select the Security tab, choose the Internet zone, and click Custom level.
3. When the Security Settings window appears, scroll to the Downloads section and enable the Font download setting.
4. Click OK twice to save your settings, then close and reopen Internet Explorer.
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: