Jira Administration Part 1
Jira Administration, Part 1
For Jira Cloud, Data Center, and Server customers
- How to set up a new Jira instance for your organization
- How to manage users, set permissions, and configure projects
- Familiarity with important Jira administrator best practices and responsibilities
Learn the skills you need to be an expert Jira administrator
In this training course, you’ll get hands-on experience performing important Jira administrator tasks. Configure Jira, manage users, apply global permissions, create new projects, update workflows, and control access to your products. Through real-world business scenarios, you’ll learn tips and best practices to ensure your success as a Jira administrator.
This course is designed for new Jira administrators who manage Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and/or Jira Work Management.
Before taking this course, we suggest you take Jira Essentials, or have equivalent experience.
After completing this course, continue your Jira Administration education with Jira Administration, Part 2.
Course Modules (Cloud)
- Course Overview (10m)
- Introducing Cloud Administration (15m)
- Setting Up Your Site (50m)
- Managing Site Users & Their Product Access (65m)
- Configuring Jira (45m)
- Configuring Global Permissions (35m)
- Jira Projects Overview (20m)
- Creating & Configuring Classic Projects (65m)
- Configuring Classic Project Permissions (35m)
- Configuring Classic Project Roles (35m)
- Creating & Configuring Next-Gen Projects (45m)
Course Modules (Data Center and Server)
- Course Overview (15m)
- Configuring Your System (85m)
- Setting Up Users & Groups (70m)
- Configuring Global Permissions (50m)
- Creating & Configuring Projects (125m)
- Configuring Project Roles & Permissions (75m)