Jira and Confluence Together (Basics)
Jira and Confluence Together (Basics)Enroll for free
Total Play Time: 31 min
Learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications. Learn to use Confluence to define product requirements, create Jira epics, stories, and issues, and link them directly to a Jira project without ever leaving Confluence.
People who use both Confluence and Jira to get work done.
- Linking Jira and Confluence Chart (4 min)
- Using the Jira Issue/Filter macro in Confluence (6 min)
- Creating Jira Issues in Confluence (6 min)
- Reporting Jira Information on Confluence Pages (5 min)
- Using the Product Requirements Blueprint in Conflluence (4 min)
- Quiz: Jira and Confluence Together (6 min)
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: