Project Administration in Jira Server (ACP-600)
Project Administration in Jira ServerOn Demand $300 $100
full day course
Complete your Atlassian Certification in 60 days or less!
Project Administration in Jira Server includes self-directed training that enables you to earn an Atlassian Certification in Jira Project Administration.
- You'll have access to the course and supplementary tutorials for 60 days upon purchase.
- Start your 24 hours of lab access any time within a floating 30 day period over the course’s duration.
- You need to register for AND complete your exam within 60 days of purchase. Atlassian will provide an exam payment voucher via email.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that incomplete steps may cause a delay in receiving your voucher.
DescriptionThis course prepares you to manage and configure projects in Jira and partner effectively with Jira Administrators. It covers all the tasks and best practices used in the creation, configuration and maintenance of projects in Jira Software Server. It also covers topics that go beyond the scope of what project administrators can do, to give you a deeper understanding of how project administration is tied to Jira administration and maintaining the health of the system as a whole. While designed for Jira super-users and Project Administrators, it's also a suitable entry-point for Jira Administrators who plan to earn their Jira Administration Certification in the future.
LevelIntroductory to Intermediate
AudienceJira super-users and Jira Project Administrators.
PrerequisitesSix months' experience, or more, working in Jira is recommended. Less-experienced users are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional courseware that accompanies most course topics.
High Level TopicsThe course bundle includes the Project Administration in Jira Server recorded training and twenty supplementary short tutorials on the basics.
- Getting started with projects
- Configuring project workflow
- Configuring project screens
- Understanding permissions and assigning project roles
- Versions, components, notifications, issue security, and global settings
- Reports, dashboards, and JQL
- How to get ready for the exam
Content in this course mentions Jira Service Desk, but is still relevant to Jira Service Management.
Exam RegistrationWhen you purchase the Project Administration in Jira Server bundle, Atlassian will email you a voucher within 24 hours to register for your exam. The voucher is valid for 60 days from purchase date. Integral webcams in laptops are accepted for online exams.
If you want to take the exam without the course, you can purchase the exam directly when scheduling via Certification Portal for $100.
Learn more here about how to register for and take the exam.
- Course Overview | 5 minutes
- Getting Started with Projects | 1 hour 3 minutes
- Configuring Project Workflow | 1 hour 27 minutes
- Configuring Project Screens | 1 hour 11 minutes
- Understanding Permissions & Assigning Project Roles | 1 hour 15 minutes
- Miscellaneous Topics | 1 hour 35 minutes
- Reports, Dashboards & JQL | 2 hours 38 minutes
- How to Get Ready for the Exam | 23 minutes