Get Going with Jira Next-Gen Projects
Get Going with Jira Next-Gen ProjectsEnroll for free
Total Play Time: 21 min
Next-gen projects are lightweight projects that help software teams get to work quickly, then add more advanced agile features like sprints, backlogs, or estimation as they go. Check out this series for more information on how to get started with Jira Cloud next-gen projects.
Jira Cloud Next-gen users.
- Why Choose a Next-Gen Project? (4 min)
- Create a Next-Gen Project (2 min)
- Set up Your Jira Next-Gen Board (2 min)
- Use the Next-Gen Roadmap (4 min)
- Create an Issue in a Jira Next-Gen Project (4 min)
- Invite Your Team to a Jira Next-Gen Project (2 min)
- Set up Your Workflow in a Next-Gen Project (3 min)
There is an issue specific to the latest version of Google Chrome (66.0.3359.170) that prevents audio from playing in eLearning modules. This is caused by a policy enforced by Google on the Chrome web browser; further information can be found in this article. To work around this issue, you may do the following: