On Demand Courses
On Demand courses are great if you like to learn on your own, at your own pace, or on your own schedule. They include the same content and hands-on labs as our instructor-led classes, and you can access the recordings and demos for up to 30 days from your date of purchase. You can pause, skip and replay as much as you’d like. You’ll also get access to your own lab environment for a 24-hour timeframe to perform guided exercises.
- Project Administration in Jira Server ($100)
- Jira Server Essentials ($300)
- Jira Server Administration Part 1: Getting up and running ($400)
- Jira Server Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level ($400)
- Planning with Portfolio for Jira ($400)
- Jira Administration: Getting a Service Desk Up and Running ($400)
- Getting Started with Jira Software Server ($300)
- Getting More from Jira Software Server ($400)
- Getting More from Jira Workflows ($400)
- Realizing the Power of Jira Reporting & Dashboards ($400)
- Jira/Confluence Integration ($300)
- Jira Administrator Certification Prep ($150)
- Confluence Administrator Certification Prep ($150)
- Agile Development with Jira Software Certification Prep ($150)
- Jira ServiceDesk Administrator Certification Prep ($150)
- Atlassian System Administrator (Jira/Confluence) Certification Prep ($150)
*You may access On Demand Certification Prep courses for up to 120 days, rather than 30 days.
To participate in hands-on activities, students will have a Cloudshare virtual lab machine for a 24hr period (excludes Certification prep courses).
TEST #1: Verify that you can access either the Jira or Confluence login screens.
You don't need to log in; if you see the blue Jira or Confluence login screen you're all set!
TEST #2: Make sure your computer can access the CloudShare lab environment. Click this test page: http://use.cloudshare.com/test.mvc
Each student should also run the performance "Speed Test" from this Test page (interpret results below). If you see the "All tests passed!" and the Speed Test produces good results, you are all set. If they change computer or location, they should re-test access.
Interpreting Speed Test Results Bandwidth: Each student needs at least 100-150kbps, with 200-300kbps being good. Latency (the lower the better, but): 50-75ms is very good, 76-99 good, but anything over 100ms will start to show minor lags. Packet loss: should always be 0%.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.