ACP Certification exams can be paid for with vouchers purchased from Atlassian. Read these important considerations before making a voucher purchase:
- Exam ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server is excluded; it cannot be paid for with a voucher.
- Voucher(s) will be emailed to you within 1 business day.
- Voucher purchases from Atlassian are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Kryterion exam registrations paid for with a voucher are subject to late-rescheduling and late-cancellation fees if you make changes within 72 hours of your exam appointment.
- Atlassian subsidizes your retake of failed Professional-level exams. The price of a retake is only USD $150.50. For this reason we don't recommend using purchased vouchers with a value of USD $350 to retake failed exams. Plan to use the voucher code supplied in your Test Completed email and pay the USD $150.50 balance using a credit card.
- Vouchers expire 180 days from purchase; the expiration cannot be extended and the voucher cannot be replaced.
- The exams must be scheduled and taken on or before the expiration date.
- Use of vouchers is subject to our voucher use policies.
Are you thinking of purchasing vouchers only because you need an invoice showing your company's name and VAT ID? You do not need to purchase vouchers in this case. Each exam taker can generate an invoice in the Certification Portal for exams they paid for with a credit card; the invoice can be customized with your company's name and VAT ID.