Jira/Confluence Integration (Team Virtual)
In this course, attendees learn how to use Jira and Confluence together in ways that enable teams to manage projects seamlessly across the two applications.
Learn to use Confluence to define product requirements, create Jira epics, stories, and issues and link them directly to the product requirements without ever leaving Confluence. Learn how to use Jira reporting to create dashboards that keep your team informed on project progress and status. The course is based on a scenario which demonstrates how to manage a project, from inception to completion of a sprint, using Jira, Jira Software and Confluence (Agile experience is not necessary). Note that this course is not about integrating Confluence and Jira from a system administration context.
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Use Jira and Confluence to manage the development process
- Manage tasks and projects using applications that they are familiar with
- Provide project-level reporting on tasks across applications
- Ensure that each member of the team is in touch with the development process and can work efficiently on tasks
Project managers, business analysts and developers, Jira and Confluence application administrators, Jira and Confluence users.
Jira Essentials and Getting Started with Confluence or equivalent
- General project admin: versions, components, screens
- Fields and field-itis
- Basic workflow
- Moving issues to a new project
- Project admin tools including helper interfaces
What is Team Virtual format?
You can schedule a private class for your team of up to 12 at your convenience. Because it’s virtual and delivered over a WebEx session, your team can join from different locations, and there’s no travel required. All students get access to their own hosted lab environment during the class to perform guided exercises. They’ll have access to course materials prior to class so they can take notes during class, and they’re a great reference after the session.
Students use an individual virtual lab machine for hands-on exercises. This requires access to a fast broadband Internet connection with a capable computer.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.