A Team Onsite session is ideal to get your entire team ramped up together! Each session can host up to 15 lab environments. Choose any 2 half-day classes or 1 full-day class from our standard curriculum. You select the best date & time(s) and we work our best to accommodate. We need at least two weeks after receipt of payment to coordinate all logistics, so please plan accordingly.
Why Team Training?
- With only people from your company in the class, the issues and questions are more relevant to your team.
- While we don't offer customized content, our instructor will speak with you prior to class to understand your team and areas to emphasize and de-emphasize.
- We'll send an instructor to your site!
- You get to select the date and time that's convenient for your group (subject to instructor availability).
- Give us a 1st and 2nd choice for date/time preference; we can usually meet one of them. We do require a couple weeks notice.
- Starts at $7500 per day, which includes instructor, travel expenses (in most regions) and courseware for up to two classes per day.
- You save on your team’s travel costs.
How to Schedule Onsite Team Training Days
- Determine which class titles your team need by reviewing all course descriptions and durations.
- Each day includes up to 9 hours of combined class duration.
- Check the setup requirements below to ensure we can hold training at your location.
- Ready to schedule? Purchase your training here. Once we receive your order, we will work closely with you to match your preferred dates with an available Atlassian Authorized Instructor
- No later than two days after your purchase, you will be contacted by Atlassian University to launch logistics and next steps
If you have further questions, contact us here
In class, students will access a hosted lab machine from their computer for hands-on practice. The computer that they're using to access the hosted lab machine must be able to access a fast broadband Internet connection and must have been pre-tested. We provide the classes through WebEx. Or you may provide your own meeting host.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.