Team (Virtual) Training
A Team Virtual session is ideal to get your entire team ramped up together! Each session can host up to 12 attendees. You choose the best date & time(s) and we work our best to accommodate. We just need 8-10 business days upon receipt of payment to coordinate all logistics, so please plan accordingly.
Why Team Training?
- Save as much as 50% per student when you purchase a company class.
- Student cost for public half-day is $500 – at $3,000 for 12 students, the cost is $250/each
- Student cost for public full-day is $700 – at $4,500 for 12 students, the cost is $375/each
- You are not restricted to our public schedule.
- You get to select the date and time that's convenient for your group (subject to instructor availability).
- Give us a 1st and 2nd choice for date/time preference; we can usually meet one of them. We do require a couple weeks notice.
- With only people from your company in the class, the issues and questions are more relevant to your team.
- While we don't offer customized content, our instructor will speak with you prior to class to understand your team and areas to emphasize and de-emphasize.
Courses available in Team (Virtual) format
- Jira Essentials ($3000)
- Jira Administration Part 1: Getting up and running ($4500)
- Jira Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level ($4500)
- Planning with Portfolio for Jira ($4500)
- Jira Administration: Getting a service desk up and running ($4500)
- Getting Started with Jira Software ($3000)
- Getting More from Jira Software ($4500)
- Getting More from Jira Workflows ($3000)
- Jira Reporting and Dashboards ($3000)
- Jira/Confluence Integration ($3000)
- Getting Started with Confluence ($3000)
- Getting More from Confluence ($3000)
- Introduction to Agile Development with Jira and Bitbucket ($3000)
In class, students will access a hosted lab machine from their computer for hands-on practice. The computer that they're using to access the hosted lab machine must be able to access a fast broadband Internet connection and must have been pre-tested. We provide the classes through WebEx.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.