Team Virtual Training
A Team Virtual session is ideal to get your entire team ramped up together! Each session hosts up to 15 attendees. You choose the date & time(s) and we work our best to accommodate. We need 8-10 business days upon receipt of payment to guarantee booking and begin all logistics, so please plan accordingly.
Why Team Training?
- Save up to $100 USD per learner when compared against On Demand purchases
- Learner costs for half-day On Demand courses are $300 each while the Team Training delivery method is $3,000 for 15 students at a cost of $200 each
- Learner costs for full-day On Demand courses are $400 each while the Team Training delivery method is $4,500 for 15 students, at a cost of $300 each
- You get to select the date and time that's convenient for your group (only subject to instructor availability).
- Give us a 1st and 2nd choice for date/time preference. We usually are able to meet one of them. We do require a couple weeks notice.
- Team Trainings are by invitation only so participants enjoy more robust and relevant course content discussions
- Get face to face, real-time interaction with an Atlassian Authorized Instructor
- While we don't offer customized content, our instructor will speak with you prior to class to understand your team and areas to emphasize and de-emphasize.
Courses available in Team (Virtual) format
- Jira Essentials ($3000)
- Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset ($3000)
- Jira Administration Part 1 ($4500)
- Jira Server Administration Part 2: Taking it to the next level ($4500)
- Planning with Portfolio for Jira ($4500)
- Jira Server Administration: Getting a service desk up and running ($4500)
- Getting More from Jira Software Server ($4500)
- Getting More from Jira Workflows ($4500)
- Realizing the Power of Jira Reporting & Dashboards ($4500)
- Jira and Confluence Together ($3000)
- Confluence Server Essentials ($4500)
- Confluence Server Administration ($4500)
In class, students will access a hosted lab machine from their computer for hands-on practice. The computer that they're using to access the hosted lab machine must be able to access a fast broadband Internet connection and must have been pre-tested. We provide the classes through WebEx.
Please review our Technical FAQ sections page here.